The Board of Education of the Muscatine Community School District met in special session on Thursday, February 21, 2019, at noon at the Muscatine Community School District Administration Center to listen to a presentation regarding the proposed district/school audit. President Tammi Drawbaugh called the meeting to order. Directors Aaron Finn, Nathan Mather, Toby McCarter, Randy Naber, and Mary Wildermuth were present. Director John Dabeet was absent. Also present were Superintendent Jerry Riibe, Assistant Superintendent Mike McGrory, Director of Teaching and Learning Becky Wichers, and Director of Finance Tom Anderson.
- The board recited the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Visitors and media representatives were welcomed.
- Holly Kaptain, Executive Director with Curriculum Management Solutions was introduced.
- Ms. Kaptain presented information on her company's school audit services.
- Meeting adjourned at 1:37 p.m.