- The Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- President Drawbaugh welcomed visitors and media representatives.
- Approved the 3 year contract with the Muscatine Education Association.
- Heard an update from Doug Hoag, President of Friends of FFA.
- Guidance Counselors presented a Needs Assessment for Mental Health and a proposal to meet students needs at the high school, middle school, and elementary buildings.
- Reviewed the following data:
- Chronic Absentee Numbers.
- Fast Data.
- District ACT/Aspire data.
- Received an update on MHS Construction Projects of the MHS Weight Room and Gymnasium Entrance and the Science/Industrial Tech Wing.
- Next Meeting: Monday, February 13, 2017 at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
- Meeting adjourned at 8:40 p.m.
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Board Briefs for Monday, January 23, 2017 Board Work Session
The Board met on Monday, January 23, 2017 at 6 p.m. at the Administration Center. Those members present: Bower, Dabeet, Drawbaugh, Finn, Naber, and Wildermuth. Absent: Mather. Also present: Superintendent Riibe and Director of Finance Tom Anderson.